VinCense – Wireless Health Monitoring System (WHMS) to track the vitals where the Government doctors/clinicians can monitor the at-risk/Covid-19 patient’s vitals remotely.
VinCense wrist wearable tracks four vital signs (Pulse rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory rate, skin temperature) wirelessly for home quarantined COVID Suspects and the measured data are pushed to VinCense Monitoring mobile app through Bluetooth Low Energy; from the app, the data is pushed to the cloud through WI-FI/mobile data. It is a perfect platform for Automatic and Continual monitoring of vitals with Time frequencies ranging from 15mins, 30 mins, 1 hr, 2hrs, 3 hrs and 4 hrs configurable based on condition of patient.
- Emergency help button – Emergency SMS alert sent to five preconfigured numbers with GPS location (Location Tracker) and the first person will receive a blank call
- SMS alerts sent to five pre-configured mobile numbers if vitals go out of range
- Audio alert given 30 seconds ahead of measurement of vitals, so patient is ready with the probe in place
- Cloud Trigger– Healthcare professionals can use cloud trigger option to check the vitals of the patient anytime remotely from anywhere in the world
- Dashboards provide live actionable data to clinicians to enable early intervention – particularly catch fall in SpO2 early
- Health Professionals can monitor the patient’s vital sign remotely and can plan treatment according to their vital conditions (Telehealth).