VinCense – Wireless Health Monitoring System (WHMS) to track the vitals where the doctors/clinicians can monitor the at-risk patient’s vitals remotely.
- Pulse rate
- Oxygen Saturation
- Respiratory Rate
- Skin Temperature
Automatic and Continuous monitoring of vitals. Time ranging from 15mins, 30 mins, 1 hr, 2hrs, 3 hrs and 4 hrs.
IOMT Platform: A wrist wearable tracks four vital signs (Pulse rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory rate, skin temperature) wirelessly and pushes the data to VinCense Monitoring mobile app through Bluetooth Low Energy from the app the data is pushed to the cloud through WI-FI.
- Remotely monitor at-risk patient vitals.
- Emergency help button.
- Emergency SMS alert sent to five preconfigured numbers with GPS location and the first person will receive a blank call.
- Cloud Trigger– The Doctors can use the cloud trigger option to check the vitals of the patient anytime remotely by sitting anywhere around the world.
- Provides Early Warning Scores.
- Reliable, clinical grade accuracy.
- Non-invasive, unobtrusive.
- Rugged, water-resistant, biocompatible material.
- Remote monitoring of just discharged patients; reduces readmissions.
- Alleviate human errors; provide on-time quality care.
- Automated data acquisition enables clinical research/analytics.