VinCense - A Primer on our Product Offerings
VinCense platform encompasses three major health tech trends – mobility, IoT, analytics; built around India’s first clinical grade BLE(bluetooth low energy) wearable(with detachable straps) that measures pulse rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory rate and skin temperature. BLE enabled third party devices – Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) monitor, Glucometer and weighing scale have been integrated into the platform. A wireless 12 lead ECG device has also been incorporated. This cutting edge technology solution augments clinical decision making – enabling early intervention leading to reduced risks and complications and thereby improved clinical outcomes.
Used with straps for monitoring and without for spotcheck.
Smart health passport
Providing four key applications
- Screening for COVID-19 risk detection – Android mobile app, cloud based Risk score analytics helps mitigate COVID-19 risk and also augments early testing/intervention; in less than a minute
- Remote monitoring of 4 key vitals – automated collection of vitals at specified intervals with alerts; mobile app/BLE gateway connectivity; cloud based live data dashboards, analytics enabling early intervention
- NCD screening/spotcheck – captures 8 parameters in 4 minutes; online NCD risk stratification dashboards with alerts. Following risks analytics are computed:
- CVD (based on WHO’s Risk Score)
- VinCense Digital Integrated Health Management – Granular, data-driven health risk management with the combination of annual health checks, personalized intelligent care planning & just-in-time health checks using VinCense Spotcheck platform leads to improved outcomes, reduced absenteeism & improved productivity that in turn induces a positive impact on the bottomline.
- Remote health monitoring and alerting – mobile app, automated collection of vitals at specified intervals, alerting system with emergency call button, SMS/email alerts. Enabling senior citizens and chronic disease sufferers to get virtual healthcare in the comfort and safety of their homes.
Description of Applications
VinCRDP Platform - VinCense COVID 19 Risk Detection Protocol
VinCense platform based on IoT, Mobility, Cloud and Analytics is the right choice for data-driven health risk mitigation and management – capturing the key vitals of pulse rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory rate and skin temperature with clinical grade accuracy in just 10 seconds making for a viable screening tool as 60 to 90 people can be checked in an hour (incl. disinfection and data entry times). Live dashboards capture the risk using VinCense COVID19 Risk Detection Protocol based on DPH, GoTN’s protocol. With this, early intervention is made possible – saving lives and livelihoods.
VinCense multipara check device
Low power, long battery life, 2000+ readings/charge
Reliable, clinical grade accuracy
Rugged, water-resistant, biocompatible material
Offline data logging during poor connectivity (auto uploaded when the connectivity is restored)
- Dashboards provide live actionable data and analytics
- Individual Graphical trends and report generation for the collected vitals
- Authorised access; Safe and secure data backup
- Risk stratification and recommendation for employees based on the WHO and DPH, Govt. of Tamil Nadu guidelines
Use cases for monitoring the COVID-19(C19) infections
- Triage to detect respiratory risk due to C19 in 10 seconds (Benefit: to augment the C19 kits which are currently in short supply)
- Remote monitoring of C19 patients (Benefit: lowered risk for healthcare workers)
- Remote monitoring of other at-risk patients (Benefit: lowered risk, ease load at hospitals)
- Screening for respiratory risk due to COVID-19/SARS-CoV2 for healthcare workers in 10 seconds
- Effective clinical management of vulnerable patients
- Ease of Coordination of care and follow ups
- Robust Data Acquisition for research and studies
- Targeted COVID-19 testing of subjects enabling early intervention
VinCense Digital Health Screening Platform (DHSP) - for NCD Screening/Spotcheck
VinCense DHSP is capable of providing 8 parameters in 4 minutes and the perfect platform for time and cost-effective NCD screening – the principal factor in being able to deliver preventive care for all.
Early identification of NCD metabolic risk factors such as raised blood pressure, blood sugar and obesity can be done from the collected vitals by the NCD analytics in the web interface. This will be very useful for the early identification of risk factors which in turn helps in better treatment outcomes thus enabling preventive and curative care, that too at a compelling price point. The health status of the individual can also be tracked. It also helps in population-based periodic screening of NCD risk factors -> facilitate early detection -> reduce premature deaths. Thus our solution is an ideal fit for mass screening and management of Non communicable Diseases.
Use cases for monitoring the COVID-19(C19) infections
Medical Camps, OPD screening, TeleOPD, checking fitness for duty (occupational health), community health screening, CSR camps
- Screening cost for NCDs < INR35 per person
- Helps in population-based periodic screening of NCD risk factors -> facilitate early detection -> reduce premature deaths
- Aids preventive care by high volume effective screening and early intervention -> reduce disease burden, DALYs (disability-adjusted life years)
- Enables NCD surveillance, monitoring and evaluation
- Enables occupational health compliance.
VinCense Wireless Health Monitoring System - Remote Monitoring
Continual remote monitoring of at-risk patients can be done in an automated manner. Multiple patients can be monitored simultaneously with the help of a web interface. Early warning score is also generated using real time vitals acquisition. Emergency alerts can be sent to preconfigured numbers in the mobile app if the vitals go out of range. This enables the doctors to monitor at-risk patients any time, anywhere enabling early intervention -> reduced risk and complications -> improved clinical outcomes.
Remote monitoring of just discharged patients and vulnerable patients in wards – in therapy areas such as cardio, renal, metabolic, respiratory disorders.
- Improved clinical decision making for step-down, post-op rehab patients
- Track & respond to emergencies -> convert regular rooms to mini-ICUs; open up ICU beds
- reduce readmissions
- Alleviate human errors; provide on-time quality, coordinated care
- Easy continuum of care; reduced morbidity and mortality
VinCense Digital Integrated Health Management
Granular, data-driven health risk management with the combination of annual health checks, personalized intelligent care planning & just-in-time health checks using VinCense Spotcheck platform leads to improved outcomes, reduced absenteeism & improved productivity that in turn induces a positive impact on the bottomline.
Occupational Health – Linking Corporates & Hospitals
Pre-employment and Just-in-time Health Check Workflow
- Chronic care management
- Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Pulmonary(COPD, Asthma), Obesity
- Tele OPD
- Medical Camps
- Health screening in Occupational Health Clinics
- Home health/Elder care
- Lowered opex for mandatory checks & compliances
- Instant identification of non-conformities
- Ease of ESG Reporting for Health components in Social Pillar
- Ease of compliance – BOCW/Factories Act, ISO 45001
- Quantified measurement of EHS performance & monitoring
- Business continuity, Lowered healthcare costs, liabilities
- Establish a baseline of organisation’s health status
- Healthier, happier, more aware workforce
- Good fit for CSR initiatives
- Risk Assessment for Health Insurance
- Pre-employment health checks
- Hyperlocal, Personalized health checks for WFH employees
- Community health related CSR Activities
- Employee Family Health & Wellness
- ESG Reporting – Social Pillar Health component
Remote Health monitoring and alerting (at home)
Automated measurements of vitals using VinCense can be done continually. SMS alerts can be sent to five preconfigured numbers in case of any abnormalities. Not only this the emergency help button in the wearable can also be triggered manually, sending out SMS with GPS location.
Sons and daughters can keep an eye on their parents from wherever they are in the world. Multiple users (i.e other family members in the household) can also be monitored in a single interface. This also promotes self management of health and continuum of care.
TeleOPD, Remote monitoring of senior citizens/chronic disease subjects at home, monitor treatment adherence
- Efficient care of chronic disease subjects; avoidance/shorter stays in hospital
- Emergency assistance in quick time
- Drastically reduced healthcare costs
- Maximize independence, community participation
- Self-manage health and well-being; peace of mind; better quality of life
- Easy continuum of care
VinCense BLE Gateway- Bluetooth 5.0 to WiFi/Ethernet Connectivity Gateway
Connects up to eight VinCense wearable devices over BLE and pushes vital parameters to the cloud over Ethernet or WiFi. Enables remote monitoring of patients in real-time.
Remote Monitoring of multiple patients in wards for key vitals by providing connectivity to VinCense wearables.
- Reduced implementation cost (eliminating need for mobile app)
- Compact form factor
- Best-in-class security
We have innovated and created VinCense to facilitate real-time patient care through continual remote monitoring of vital signs in an unobtrusive and non-invasive manner. VinCense automates collection of actionable data.
VinCense consists of a wearable (a device worn on the wrist like a watch), an Android app and a database accessible from a Web interface. To use VinCense, you need an Android mobile device and a reliable WiFi or data connection.
The wearables feels just like a wristwatch. It is quite unobtrusive. It continually performs accurate, clinical-grade monitoring of three vital parameters: pulse rate, skin temperature and oxygen saturation.
The wearables is rugged and water-resistant. It is constructed of a biocompatible material and is easy to maintain. It is powered by a standard coin cell. The power consumption is low, and so the life is long.
The wearables transmits the collected data to the user’s mobile device using Bluetooth 4.0 technology. An Android app sends the data in turn to the cloud that the care-provider can study at any time from anywhere. We realise that there are hiccups in data connectivity anywhere, and so we have provided for data to be logged offline for a full 24 hours. Once the connection is restored, the data are uploaded automatically.
Help button is used to get emergency assistance. SMS alerts will be sent to five pre-configured numbers.
The Mobile App
We have built a number of features into the mobile app to make it helpful
There is a nurse call feature, for convenience.
VinCense facilitates pain management through a feature whereby the user can record pain levels.
The app can be used to send text messages with location information in case there is an emergency.
A 24-hour real-time record of the vital parameters, notifications can be visualised readily on the mobile device.
There are helpful indications: Device not connected or out of range, wearables battery low.
The Web Interface
As a clinician, you will truly appreciate the features of the Web interface, which permits you to monitor multiple patients simultaneously. The interface gives you visible and audible alerts/notifications.
Patients in the ICU as well as those in the rooms or even at home can all be monitored. Once configured, the interface is intuitive to use.
It can provide you a bird’s eye view of all your patients’ status through a macro dashboard. These dashboards enable you to monitor your patients in real time.
In the background, it is making secure backups of all the patient data.
Automated population of EMRs is also possible.
You will also enjoy the power of data analytics that the VinCense Web interface gives you. You can make better decisions using the different means in which you can examine the raw data using VinCense.
REMOTE PATIENT MONITORING PLATFORM
This open scalable platform can be connected to any medical device, anytime, anywhere. The standardized view serves as a one-stop solution for health care providers. Provides for efficient health care delivery and management.
Bluetooth smart enabled armcuff based BP monitor, Glucometer, single lead portable ECG unit and Weighing scale are being integrated.
VinDA data aggregator collects data from existing medical devices in use at hospitals and pushes the data into the same web-interface. We are partnering with Phoenix Medical systems for this product.
Technical Specification for Glucometer
|Assay Method||Electrochemical Biosensor|
|Test Sample||Capillary Whole Blood|
|Test Result||Referenced to a plasma Glucose value|
|Alternative Site Testing||Yes(palm,forearm,upper arm,calf,or thigh)|
|Measuring Time||6 second|
|Measuring Range||20-600 mg/dL|
|Acceptable Hematocrit Range||20~60%|
|Memory Capacity||100 test results with time and date|
|Power supply||One 3 -volt lithium battery|
|Battery Life||Approximately 1000 tests|
|Automatic Shut -off||In 3 minutes|
|Dimensions||48x 47x13 mm|
Technical Specification for Blood Pressure Monitor
|Measuring Range||Blood Pressure :30~280mmHg
Pulse Rate: 40~199 beats/min
|Calibration Accuracy||Blood Pressure: ± 3 mmHg
Pulse rate : ± 4% of reading
|Operating environment||10°c~40°c with relative humidity up to 85%( no condensing)|
|Storage/Transportation environment||~20°c~+50°c with relative humidity up to 85%( non condensing)|
|Power Source||4x1.5 V AA Batteries|
|Dimensions||Approx.92.5mm x 144mm x 49mm|
|Cuff Circumference (M Size)||Approx.22~33cm|
Technical Specification for Weight Scale
- Max Capacity: 180kg/396lb
- Auto on and auto-off
- Measurement: Body Weight, BMI.
- High precision strain gauge sensor systems and High-Performance CPU, make sure of good accuracy.
- Safety tempered glass platform
- Low Battery and overloaded indicate
How it helps
VinCense spells convenience, assurance and reduced costs for everyone involved.
Now clinicians can monitor even non-ICU patients continually. Vulnerable patients can be monitored closely without being shifted to the ICU.
The human error factor is removed, significantly improving the quality of health care delivered. Access to live, actionable data aids clinicians in taking informed decisions before potential complications could arise.
The reliability of the measurements provided by VinCense permits doctors to provide better care.
VinCense revolutionizes healthcare delivery and management. Vital parameters are logged in at higher frequencies, automatically. So is the monitoring of step-down and post-op rehab patients—in effect, regular rooms are converted to mini ICUs.
Nursing staff is relieved of the tedious chore of logging vitals and can focus more on patient rehabilitation. The throughput of patients increases, patients who have been discharged can be monitored by the hospital.
They can be tracked, and in the event of an emergency, the response is quicker and better. The efficiency and accountability of the nursing staff are improved.
As a result, the health care delivery is transformed. On the whole, VinCense can reduce operational costs and lead to quality care being provided on time.
VinCense serves as a virtual nurse constantly attending on a patient, but is more affordable than one. Thus the health care bill is drastically reduced. Patients with chronic ailments can enjoy better care.
They can avoid staying in a hospital or reduce the duration of their stay. They can be more independent and participate in community activities.
They experience better health, gain peace of mind because assistance is at hand in case of emergencies. Hence, enjoy a better quality of life.
The cost of care per patient who is admitted in a hospital drops
VinGoCombo-The Smarter Way to handle the Pandemic
VinCense- Digital Health Screening Platform
VinCense- Wireless Health Monitoring Platform
Power : DC LIPO Battery:1*4.2 V Lithium 300 mAH
Measurement range: 70-100%
Accuracy: 70-100%, ±2%; <70%, no definition
Measurement range: 30-250 bpm
Accuracy tolerance: ±2 bpm
Measurement range: 8-40 breaths per minute
Accuracy: ±1 bpm breaths per minute
Measurement range: In celsius : 25 – 37°C
Measurement range: In fahrenheit : 77 - 99°F
Connection range distance - 22 ft (6.7 Mtrs)
Operation environment: -20°C to 85°C; Humidity <80%
Storage environment: -20°C to 55°C; Humidity <95%
3000 Readings per charge (in spotcheck mode),
Recharge time - 50 to 60 Minutes,
Active Mode - 28 Days (Approx),
Shutdown Mode - 138 Days (Approx)
Power: AAA battery
Bluetooth Smart Interface
Class 3 Radio