- Security. We will take commercially reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All the information we have about members’ is controlled by the relevant laws of the land as applicable. We will keep the information we need to maintain contact with you, and for our records. We will store and process personal information at a safe haven that could by anywhere across the world. That said this information is kept securely and access to it is strictly controlled. MedioTek use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. MedioTek cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. MedioTek also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If MedioTek learns of a security systems breach, then MedioTek may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. MedioTek may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a written notice of a security breach you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Types of Information we Collect. When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect quantitative and qualitative data information about you, including:
- Log Information. We collect log information as to how and why you use our Services, when you install, download, including your access times, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us, browser type and language, and Internet Protocol address.
- Location Information. When you use our services, we will collect information about your location. This will be used for alerting the stakeholders/ambulance services etc about your GPS location through SMS during emergencies.
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Web Beacons. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “gifs,” “pixel tags” and “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. Web beacons are used to monitor user activity, deliver cookies, collect information, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
We use Google Analytics to gather, store and collate information on our visitors and users. It tells us how many unique visitors or users have accessed our services, the pages visited and the quality of access in what order and for how long etc. The service only reports on aggregate visitor data in anonymous form and does not collect personal information like addresses, names, or credit card numbers. For example, if users fill in personal details on a web site using Google Analytics, that data is not collected by or reported on by Google Analytics.
- 1. Operate and improve our Services;
- 2. Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
- 3. Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- 4. Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; and
- 5. Provide personalized content and information.
- Sharing Information. We may share/ use/ monetise personal information, save that which is proprietary in connection with the Services for any purpose with third parties without consent and users may request not to receive emails at any time by contacting us. When members leave we delete the information on your membership, and keep other information only as long as necessary for accounting and audit purposes. We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you. We will share information:
With your consent, including if we notify you through our Services
that the information you provide will be shared in a particular
manner and you provide such information; With third party vendors,
consultants and other service providers who are working on our
behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work
for us; If we have a good faith belief that disclosure is
reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law,
regulation, legal process or government request; enforce our
agreements, policies and Terms of Service; protect the security or
integrity of our Services; and protect us, our users or any third
party from harm; In connection with, or during negotiations of,
any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of
all or a portion of our business to another entity or third party;
and in good faith, as appropriate or necessary to:
- (i) take precautions against liability,
- (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity,
- (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations,
- (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or
- (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Social Sharing Features. The Services may offer social sharing features (such as the “Like” button) or other tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other websites, apps and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies for the third parties that provide these social sharing features.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Our Service is not directed to children and adolescents under the age of 18, although MedioTek does collect personal information from those under the age of 18. If MedioTek learns that personally identifiable information has been collected on the Service from persons under 18 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then MedioTek in its discretion will take appropriate steps to securely deal with this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has obtained an account on the Service, then you may alert us at email@example.com and request that MedioTek delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
- Privacy Settings. Although MedioTek may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to certain personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. MedioTek is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Service. Additionally, MedioTek cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Further, even after information posted on the Service is removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that information, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored the information available on the Service. MedioTek cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on or transmit to the Service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- International Visitors. The Service is hosted on third party servers who may have servers spread across geographies and this service is intended for visitors located across the world. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union, the USA, Brazil, China, Iran or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions for storage and processing. Also, MedioTek may transfer your data from the host country to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
- Changes and Updates to this Policy. Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which MedioTek may update from time to time. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available through the Service, and indicate the date of the latest revision. In the event that the modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change. For example, we may send a message to your email address, if MedioTek have one on file, or generate a pop-up or similar notification when you access the Service for the first time after such material changes are made. Your continued use of the Service after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the modified version of the Policy.